gildingthelily

I'm creating a walk-in shower in a little & I mean tiny box room.

gildingthelily
6 år sedan

Know we want a walk-in shower, a seat/storage box, and a way of heating & lighting it. There's no room for anything else! Know we want to tile it. Would like advice about flooring & tiling, lighting and heating. Thanks

Kommentarer (5)

• Ellie
    6 år sedan

What are the dimensions of the room that you want to make the shower room?

• PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    6 år sedan

Hi happy to help with lighting advice, any pictures of the space?

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Hi there,

Have you got an idea of the style you would like to use in terms of lighting? Ceiling Strip Led lighting looks great in walk-in showers so that could be something you can consider. Also, an image of what the space looks like would be great. I'll love to help you choose your lighting.

• PRO
    Pearlosa
    6 år sedan

Hi, Happy to help with tiling and underfloor heating ideas. Do you have a colour scheme / design in mind at the moment? If yes, let us know (along with the image of the space as requested above) and we can send some ideas back to you.

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Hi there,

Why not lighten up your interiors with Colville Design designer lightings?
    Take a look at our wide range of designer lightings on Colville Design, you’ll
    definitely find something you love! We offer various products to enhance your interior, from ceiling lightings to floor lamps with different styles that will
    suit your taste.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.