mortey

How much would that walkway be to purchase and install?

mortey
6 år sedan
I like the curved nature of it and the colors quite a bit.
Walkways and Steps · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Green Spaces Landscaping
    6 år sedan

Hi,
    I would love to get you set-up with an onsite estimate with one of our design team. We custom tailor solutions to fit our customer’s needs and desired investment level so we cannot provide a price online. Please contact us and we can get your set-up with a designer for an on-site estimate. We would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you to discuss how we may assist you with your needs.

Also, please feel free to visit www.greenspacesls.com to find out more about our company.

Victoria Dean

victoria@greenspacesls.com

• mortey
    Författare
    6 år sedan

I'm not sure when I want the installation done, do you still want me to setup an estimate? I have no idea how much this stuff would cost so I don't want to waste either of our time.

• PRO
    Green Spaces Landscaping
    6 år sedan

Hi Mortey,

I would be happy to call you tomorrow if you would like to send me your contact number via email. If not, please call me tomorrow anytime after 9am.

Victoria Dean

425-861-3535

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.