colbran

Back splash, both ledge stone and small squares

colbran
6 år sedan
Can you tell me the name or manufacturer of these?
Basement Remodel Bar · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    HomeFront Interior Design
    6 år sedan

Hello - I was able to locate the name of the ledgestone used on this project which is called Autumn Horizon. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate the exact name of the product used for the backsplash. Cheers, Davia

• colbran
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Thanks for letting me know! Any idea where to source it from? Anyone local have this?

• PRO
    HomeFront Interior Design
    6 år sedan

Hello - Give RiverStone in Moline a try. My contact there is Eric Wood who I'm sure will be able to source the ledgestone for you. (309) 757-8290. Regarding the mosaic backsplash tile, I believe it came from Sunderland's Bros. Tile. If you show the picture to David Dowell at Sunderland's he should be able to locate it - (563) 386-6151. Hope this helps, Davia

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.