hoor_almuhanna

Need a help for my small kitchen

Hoor Almu
6 år sedan
Hi ! This is my small area for the kitchen which include the window. The other pics show the space for dining room. I wants some ideas for kitchen design. Could I add a small bar for it ? which kitchen cabinets color will match? what kind of dining tables?

Kommentarer (16)

• PRO
    SUN STUDIO.London - Glassworks and Prints
    6 år sedan

Hi,
    I think there is enough space to make a small island, as the kitchen floor plan isn't in the regular shape, I think there is a possibility to apply some of the creative ideas :)

• Toria J
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

How big is the space for the kitchen and what are you hoping to fit in?

What's your budget?

How many people will be living in the house?

I've recently planned and installed a small kitchen - I measured up the space then sat down with a Howdens brochure and worked out what units I could fit in. Then, I sat down with a kitchen designer who made some really good suggestions and improvements.

Mine was done on a budget though, and I was restricted to the cheaper designs. However, I was planning for 1-2 occupants, so could opt for a single bowl sink, slimline dishwasher and narrow fridge, which meant I could fit in a larder tower. I also didn't need a washing machine, which saved a bit of space for another cupboard. I think if you need lots of appliances, your storage will be restricted.

• PRO
    Kitchen Connection of Ascot (KCA)
    6 år sedan

Here is a compact kitchen design completed for our client in Surrey.

We used light concrete effect furniture and lots of clever storage solutions to make the best use of the space available.

Good luck with your project!

• PRO
    SUN STUDIO.London - Glassworks and Prints
    6 år sedan

I hope you are still there Hoor, sorry for the delay.

I just realized that we have an exclusive license for the manufacture and installing Italian kitchens that would fit this space perfectly, I just discussed with our interior designer, he would like to have a short chat with you as he has few questions.

I am sure that you'd like to assign this work to us after seeing our catalogue, it is just tailored for that kind of spaces.

Italian Kitchens Catalogue

Best regards

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    6 år sedan

Here we are, you can have peninsula from left or right side.

• PRO
    6 år sedan

Here is more inspiration

• Hoor Almu
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Great ! .. I like both designs but what about the storage ? I need a design that give enough space for storage.
  • PRO
    6 år sedan

You can have cabinets above the peninsula.

Kirei Board · Mer info

• PRO
    6 år sedan

Here is more

H-HDesign · Mer info

• Hoor Almu
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    What about this? without the refrigerator part
  • PRO
    6 år sedan

It can work too. But I saw you have some pipe for sink under window in your photo.

• Toria J
    6 år sedan

Yeah - the sink will probably need to be beneath the window. Dishwasher (if applicable), close by. Cooker will need to be a minimum distance (can't remember off the top of my head) away from the sink and window. However, you'll need to factor in what kind of extractor you want, and if you want it ducted out (as ducting is ineffective over a certain distance).

I sorted out the layout of the basics before I designed the rest of the kitchen. That's why I mentioned measurements, and what appliances you wanted.

Unless you don't want layout suggestions, just colours, etc? I note it looks like the tiling, waste and power points have already been installed, so the tradesmen must have been working off some kind of plans for these?

• Hoor Almu
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Yes, I've got a point. I would like to see a kitchen design to look at how it will be.
  • Hoor Almu
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    I mean kitchen layout
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    6 år sedan
    We provide a freelance design service that can show you what could be possible in your particular room - and can work remotely, so have worked on projects in Bahrain before, if you’d like to look at some past projects - click on my name or icon to go to my Houzz pro page. There are some reviews too !
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.