julie_gallant_linzel

Difficulty CHoosing BackSplash with Cream Cupboards/ Grey Granite!!

J Gallant- Linzel
6 år sedan
senast redigerad:6 år sedan

I have cream Bodbyn IKEA cupboards with a fairly elaborate grey granite counter- that has more of a white in the back- with some black veins-

Having a hard time finding a backsplach that is neutral but complimenting- white makes the cupboards look yellow- I want a fresh beachy feel and not stifle it with dark grey-- is there a cream-white/grey glass mix anyone is aware of?

Any suggestions?

Kommentarer (5)

• Denita
    6 år sedan

Post a pic so we can see what you see...

• J Gallant- Linzel
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    color is shown here. grey island and revere pewter walls.
  • PRO
    Etienne Interiors
    6 år sedan

The Bobdyn cabinets have a yellow undertone to them, so next to a pure white, they will appear more yellow. I would stay away from any tile with white for this reason. Since you would like a fresh, beachy feel, I would utilize a glass tile in a grey tone from your counter top. The counter top appears to have grays with a blue undertone, so I would select a gray glass tile with a blue undertone as well so that it coordinates. This kitchen uses a gray glass tile with beige undertones to coordinate with the counter top. You can see the efffect this creates.

Great Hills Kitchen Remodel · Mer info

• PRO
    DIY Decor Store
    4 år sedan

These glass tiles would look great with the light colors in your kitchen:https://www.houzz.com/products/aspect-3x6-in-glacier-prvw-vr~40877467. The color is more of an icy blue, so it would pair well with your countertop color!

• jonnyt
    2 år sedan

Realizing this post is a few years old but wondering what you ended up choosing for a backsplash. My cabinets and counter are very similar to yours and I’m struggling to find a tile. Thank you

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.