kakuvi

Designing a curved fireplace

Dimeka Decor
6 år sedan

I'm working on a curved fireplace project as below.

I'm looking for recommendations on how to design it in natural stone and wood to give it a classic and contemporary finish that gives the space warmth.

Kommentarer (8)

• teamaltese
    6 år sedan
    I wouldn’t change it. I’d use wood and stone in furnishings and other decor. The fireplace is beautiful and needs nothing else.
  • PRO
    Dimeka Decor
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you.

I get what you are saying. The client thinks it's too plain

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    6 år sedan

If you have a client, your question belongs on the PRO page

• PRO
    Dimeka Decor
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you Jan. On it

• PRO
    Master Tile Kitchen and Bath Design
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Perhaps a mosaic Carrara hex for the curved top to the ceiling and Carrara slab material on the hearth - hard to work with the curve without going to a mosaic

Dimeka Decor thanked Master Tile Kitchen and Bath Design
  • jbtanyderi
    6 år sedan
    With such a classic formal fireplace, creating moulding outlines on the wall would work well. Art could be hung within the spaces, or classic hand-painted Chinese style wallpaper could be used. The moulding in the background appears quite formal. Stone and wood would be Rong with a capital R.
  • PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Unfortunately that fireplace will never be converted into something like these below.

You'll have to tear it down and start over.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.