christinamin

Anyone using spore doorbell ring chime?

christinamin
5 år sedan

I just bought a house with an ugly plastic box doorbell chime on a foyer that is visible from everywhere. I was gonna hide it in a closet but then I saw a spore ring doorbell chime. It is 4.25 inch round doorbell that is supposed to be cute and sounds good. I searched houzz with spore doorbell but got no results. I am wondering whether anyone have used this doorbell and if so how does it look and sound. Thanks!

https://www.sporedoorbells.com/collections/ring-doorbell-chimes/products/big-ring-door-chime?variant=30753805507

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    5 år sedan

I have no idea what your problem is remove the ugly one go wireless and you are done. IMO there is nothing cute abut a boob bump on the wall.

• PRO
    Reddy Watt Electrical
    5 år sedan

I have installed two of these for my customers. They are minimalist and attractive. A simple ding is all they provide but adequate enough to announce somebody's at the door. The only compromise I know of is there is not a second sound for an entrance other than the main one (front versus back). It is easy to install.

• allangauld
    5 år sedan
    I hope you bought it. We love ours.
  • L thomas
    5 år sedan

I think the boob’s kinda cute.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.