webuser_6440323938236110

Sample Request

Hi there,

I am Luana Parisi, Interior Designer at the company Design International, based in London.

My team is currently working on the refurbishment of a shopping mall that is located in Brussels and we are using the “terrazzo” tiles for some elements. I have had a look on your website and selected the "Francesca Terrazzo Honed".

We would like, if possible, to receive its sample to better proceed with our project.

Please, let me know if you need any information for sending them. The address is:

DI Design & Development Consultants (UK) Ltd.
163 Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 3LW, UK

Best Regards,

Luana Parisi
Interior Designer
Francesca Terrazzo Honed · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Terrazzo Tiles
    5 år sedan

Hi Luana,

Thank you for your interest in our material. We would be delighted to send you samples.

One of my colleagues in the sales despartment will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.

Best regards,

Dan

• PRO
    Design International
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best Regards,

Luana Parisi

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.