marmagmay

What does a dwarf cryptomeria look like and what are it’s needs pls?

maria winant
5 år sedan
Naturalistic back yard landscaping with arbor · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    GROUNDS KEEPER
    5 år sedan

Hi Maria. Please provide me some broader perspective for how you come about asking a question about the habit for a Dwarf Cryptomeria? Are you thinking of planting such an evergreen? How large of a space do you have to work with? What is your sun and shade condition? Dry or moist? How is your soil? There are many varieties of Cryptomeria, but the one truer dwarf form I plant most is Cryptomeria japonica Globosa Nana. Handles a wide range of conditions and deer seem.to leave it alone. Feel free to give it a Google search. Thank you, Jay Eriv, Landscape Designer at GROUNDS KEEPER. Don't keep up with the Joneses. Impress them!

• maria winant
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Thank you. Area is in full sun. Can this type be kept trimmed to stay about 2’x2’?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.