webuser_474676650

Need a fridge/freezer which fits in line with kitchen cabinets for USA

Would like to find out about fridge/freezer that will fit in line with fitted kitchen cabinets. American fridges are so HUGE, I need one that fits within a small gallery kitchen much like the European fridges, but this is for a Kitchen in California. Do you know of any manufacturer in the USA that does this type of appliance?
Prospect Park West Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Horrigan O'Malley Architects
    5 år sedan
    You will need to purchase a ‘cabinet depth’ refrigerator- 24” deep. They are much more expensive then a ‘typical’ refrigerator but look great.
  • PRO
    5 år sedan
    Sub zero, lieberr, kitchen aid
  • Houzz-ID: 474676650
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Thank you! So which companies make this type of fridge? I am emailing you from the UK, we have no trouble getting this size of fridge here, but I am trying to find one for a smaller European style one for a house in California. The kitchen in this house is a narrower, galley style one, so a fridge that fits into the line of the cabinets would solve the problem. I appreciate any further help you can give.

• PRO
    5 år sedan
    In California you can get sub zero and kitchenaid and lieberr. In England you can get lieberr. Google counter depth refrigerator or built in refrigerator.
  • Houzz-ID: 474676650
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Brilliant! Thank you for answering my question- I actually have a Liebherr fridge/freezer myself in my kitchen here in Scotland, they are excellent and actually make the fridges that Miele self brand and then sell. So pleased to hear they are available in the USA! I will also take a look at the other brands you suggested, sub zero and kitchen aid. Thank you so much for your help!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.