bojannnnn

Help choosing accent wall/color

bojannnnn
5 år sedan
Recently finished our grey floors now wood planks on the wall do not match. We have to paint our island and fix this wall,any ideas?

Kommentarer (6)

• bojannnnn
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    photos.
  • bojannnnn
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Would it be bad to match island and wall color? removing wood on the wall?
  • PRO
    Mark A Cuellar, Design + Build
    5 år sedan

Not at all, but I will say that's the very safe way to go, and probably recommended if you're considering resale. I like the features though, so if you have the personality to enjoy a pop of color and wood wall feature, go all the way!

• cpaul1
    5 år sedan

I would remove the wood on the wall if possible and paint the wall the same color as the rest of the space. If it's not possible to remove it, then I would paint it the same color as the rest of the space. Then I would paint the island a darker color in the same tone as your flooring, and I would paint all of the other kitchen cabinets a white color.

• bojannnnn
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    thanks
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.