lvervack

Needing help with a paint color for the front door

lvervack
5 år sedan
I can’t seem to get a paint color I like for this front door. I have had bright turquoise & now Blue Peacock from Sherman Williams but it still seems too green or dark with this brick. Any advice or specific paint colors you think would look good?!?!

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    Barnes Custom Builders
    5 år sedan

I do like that color, up close. It get's lost from the street however. Maybe a lighter brighter shade of blue-green, closer to a mint or seafoam?

• Rachel Lee
    5 år sedan
    In a dark recess you need a lighter, brighter color for the door. Go up several shades on the same paint chip.
  • Kathleen Harrington
    5 år sedan
    My last house had a "buried" door like yours. I painted it red & it was very inviting. Now, I am seeing many shades of orange, from peach to pumpkin, on many different style houses & they all look great & fresh.
  • Suzi Hanks
    5 år sedan
    Go black.. then keep the lights on all the time.
  • jbtanyderi
    5 år sedan
    That’s a gloomy entry. I’d paint or stucco the whole cave white and increase the lighting. That way, any colour would work.
  • PRO
    TheDoorsDepot
    5 år sedan

Door color is very beautiful itself. I think the problem is in the light. The entryway is too dark, maybe you need additional lighting fixtures, on both sides of the door. Or you can go with light blue tones, they will also look great. Additionally, I like the idea of an orange door.

• Denita
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

The cinnamon and aubergine colors work well with your brick and stone. Tying the front door color to the landscaping really enhances your entry. Agree with DoorsDepot that additional lighting is needed. One other color to consider is a gold/yellow front door like the marigold shown below. Add yellow flowering plants to your front beds to help brighten the entrance too.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.