tanwar_prashant

home plan for 4bhk and area is (33*73 feet) width and length.

Tanwar Prashant
5 år sedan
essentials:-
one big room
front open least be 15 feet .

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Ravi Prakash Architect
    5 år sedan

Dear Prashant,

Mention the facing of the plot. Mention if you need only ground floor or first floor as well.

Are you looking for professional service?

• Tanwar Prashant
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    south facing

only ground floor
  • PRO
    ND STUDIO ARCHITECTS
    5 år sedan

Dear Tanwar prashant,

Hi, I am an Architect, Kindly give me a call. So that we can discuss this in detail.

Contact number - 09384643642

• PRO
    Decor Dreams
    5 år sedan

Hello Mr. Prashant ! We provide end to end interior solutions. You can reach us on 8880-084-084 or inbox us your contact details and our team will get in touch with you. Our designer experts will help you with the same.

• PRO
    Shreela Sharan Architects
    5 år sedan

Hi Mr. Prashant, We are architects and interior designers who can help you achieve your desired design solutions. Please do inbox us your contact details and requirements. We will provide you with professional help.

Warm regards

• PRO
    JC INNOVATES
    5 år sedan

Hello Mr. Prashanth,

We are interior designers and architects who will help you in planning as well as designing services.We give best designs with best pricing.Please provide your email id to discuss in detail.

Warmest Regards,

JC Innovates

we design your dreams..!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.