emilie_garcia36

I love the shower tiles - what are they?

Emilie Garcia
5 år sedan
New Canaan Home Gets A Total Update · Mer info

Kommentarer (18)

• Chris Kemp
    4 år sedan

I really like the flooring - what exactly is that?

• Leah Evans
    4 år sedan

Love the floor tiles!! Where are they from?

• Anne Tierney
    4 år sedan

can you tell me the dimensions of this shower?

• laeisenreich
    4 år sedan

I have checked with Pratt & Larson and they said these are NOT their shower tiles. Can you please check again and let me know the manufacturer of the blue shower tiles are? I want to do my shower in them. If you still think they are Pratt & Larson, can you give me the tile product code? I am just in love with these tiles.

• Brooke Lewis
    4 år sedan

Yes please. Tile information? Floor, shower floor, walls. Thank you!

• tmnyc1
    4 år sedan

Would love to know the floor and wall tile please. Thanks!

• cofarb
    3 år sedan

I love almost everything about it, but people should beware of shower doors that don't open on the side of the shower head and faucet. To turn on the water, a person would have to get into the shower, as the doors are hinged on only the left side. You'd have to get into the shower in order to rinse down the walls when cleaning, too.

• Karen Hunter
    3 år sedan

cofarb, thank you for this observation, this is a pet peeve of mine, and one that I think gets overlooked.

• cramereast
    3 år sedan

Karen and Cofarb. What is the solution for the shower head door configure issue you pointed out? I have this issue for house we’re building.

• Steve Sperry
    3 år sedan

Looks to me like it's Manchester Dew 3x12 Ceramic Tile

• j Taylor
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

Love the colors. Looks like there are no overhead lights.. Reason for no lights?

• cofarb
    3 år sedan

cramereast (Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner.) There are a couple of solutions. From the drawing, it looks like there would be no problem; I can't imagine they would plan to put the shower head *above* the seat. It should be opposite the seat, so you could reach through the door opening to turn the shower on, without having to actually *be* in the shower.

Something to consider regardless is a sliding door, then you don't need clearance on the door side. I LOVE mine. (Hopefully pictured below.) The right-hand door does not slide; only the left side, 90 degrees from the shower head. My shower head is a relatively inexpensive Moen that clips in magnetically, making it really easy to rinse down the walls and floor. I would never have a shower that didn't provide for that.

If it's not too late...My new bathroom layout is very similar. Before renovations, the vanity and closet were walled off from the toilet/shower part. I really wanted to make that whole area one room, tiled top to bottom. I'd been afraid to do that because it would mean that my closet, which is accessible through bypass doors from the sink side, would be in a bathroom, which I thought would be awkward.

Not so! with the whole area, including the closet doors, tiled, it's much easier to see and access the closet through the bathroom. I keep my bathrobes in there, along with out-of-season clothes and a drawer unit for makeup, hair stuff, etc. An overhead LED switched at the door makes everything really easy to see.

• cramereast
    3 år sedan

Thx Cofarb. Beautiful tile work.

• cofarb
    3 år sedan

Thank you, cramereast. Some things were splurges (custom made unstained maple doors) and vanity that I stained and finished myself. But most of the tile was over-the-counter cheap at Lowe's. I designed the mural; putting it on tile was pretty reasonable, imho.

• Melanie Collins
    förra året

what is the white paint color?

• Nancy Giarritano
    4 månader sedan

Love the shower and floor tile. Where can I get these?

• PRO
    Seed, LLC
    11 dagar sedan

Is Pratt and Larson the only place to buy this tile? Please send respond asap?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.