pauln_tannous

Which stone should I choose for my kitchen?

Paul Tannous
5 år sedan
senast redigerad:5 år sedan

I’m trying to decide what stone I should go for , when it comes to island bench and dining table .. (white vein stone is really safe but very standard and the grey is different and very natural) the bottom tile is my floor tile, the tan is my couch colour and the chocolate is the timber veneer for kitchen. The house allows for a lot of lighting and is complimented with cedar timber

white
grey

Kommentarer (8)

• Sheila Smart
    5 år sedan
    You should also be concerned about the type of stone as not all are the same. Years back we chose a stone called Hanex for the kitchen bench as you cannot see any join.
  • dreamer
    5 år sedan
    Hi Paul, this kitchen may give you some visual answers.
  • renolady1
    5 år sedan

i voted for the grey stone... along with tan kinda colours it can create a unique drama and mood in the space. if you go with the white stone.. it will look nice, but very stock standard.

• PRO
    The Marble Man
    5 år sedan

Hi Paul - making the choice of "which stone" is not just colour - have a look at https://themarbleman.com.au/tips-for-choosing-your-stone/

Our core business is the restoration, polishing, repairs and sealing stone. With over 27yr experience The Marble Man has seen stone used and abused in many ways. Take the time to research stone and how it responds to humans, life and the way we live. We're happy to talk stone - 1300 627 626

• siriuskey
    5 år sedan

This is a duplicate post

• PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    5 år sedan

The white works best with your combinations.

• siriuskey
    5 år sedan

Love the grey what is the table like

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.