webuser_887431722

What is the exact paint color and color code of this garage?

Phil l
5 år sedan
What is the exact paint color and color code of this exterior color so I can use it for my home? How do you save this photo as a .jpg without it being truncated or having to imbed it in a website which is not what I want to do...just to save it like any other photo?
Contemporary garage · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Noble Heritage Builders Inc.
    5 år sedan

Phil,

We know it as Brads Brown. It was one of half a dozen browns we custom mixed and sampled on the wall for our client to find the right shade (We started with one of the browns in the roof tile). If you send a link to your painter or paint store they should be able to match it pretty close.

You will need someone more familiar with computers than I am for help with saving the photo in a different format.

Phil l thanked Noble Heritage Builders Inc.
  • felizlady
    5 år sedan
    Whatever the color, it is perfect for that house in that location.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.