tm04

Selecting Exterior Front Door - Poll with Pics

T M
5 år sedan

Hi all,

I am trying to select an exterior front door and have narrowed down to the following 3 options. Please let me know your choices below. I cut and pasted the doors on the house, so it may look a little strange. The color door would be a darker mocha. Picks and Poll below Thanks!!!

Toyah

3 Light Vertical
Wrought iron
1 Light Vertical

Kommentarer (8)

• T M
    Författare
    5 år sedan

I forgot to ask. If you think I should do the 3 light or the 1 light, Should i get it

sanblasted with border, reeded, rain, digital, or satin obscured.

• PRO
    TheDoorsDepot
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Definitely, go with 3 light and satin obscured glass.

• T M
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Thank you TheDoorsDepot

• Kirsten E.
    5 år sedan
    I would have gone wrought iron if the windows were more traditional (eg more divided lites). But since you have the large expanses of glass (lovely!), I like the more modern look of the 3 divided lites.
    T M thanked Kirsten E.
  • PRO
    Wholesome Interior Design
    5 år sedan

I think the wrought iron door option blends nicely with your landscaping and brick of the home.

T M thanked Wholesome Interior Design
  • redoredone
    5 år sedan

Though the 3 light isn't particularly the same style as the rest of your house, I really think it works here. The one light is conspicuously MCM and the wrought iron does nothing to enhance the overall look. (IMHO)

• Belahn
    5 år sedan

Definitely go with door #2. Anyone who said anything else is wrong.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.