sara_foster1

Has anyone used a laminate floor that looks like herringbone parquet?

Sara Foster
5 år sedan
I want to use a laminate floor that looks like parquet, has anyone used it and would you recommend? Brands and some pictures would be appreciated!

Kommentarer (5)

• Zoe
    5 år sedan
    Hi Sara, we have just laid a luxury vinyl tile in a herringbone pattern throughout our extension.
    We used Moduleo mainly as I preferred their colour and look of the tiles over the more famous brands like Amtico and Karndean (although they have some gorgeous colours too). Moduleo is also a bit cheaper than the bigger brands.
    We are really pleased with the look and feel . I looked into getting laminate but the showrooms I looked at told me they didn’t lay the laminate boards in a herringbone pattern. You might find others that do though? We were also advised that the luxury vinyl tiles would be better for kitchen areas etc as can’t damage them with water/spills etc. We debated this very question for ages!
  • Sonia
    5 år sedan
    My friend has also just had Moduleo fitted in her hallway and it looks really good. She’s very pleased. Here’s a pic of hers.
  • User
    5 år sedan

Hi Sara, an interesting quandary you've posed there. To help us advise further, it would be good to know a little about your situation.

1. How big is the area you plan to install new flooring in?
    2. How long do you expect to stay in that property?
    3. Do you live with anyone else? Any children, if so, ages? Any pets and if so, how many and what types?
    4. What's your lifestyle like? What's the hustle and bustle like in your house? For example, an active, full on activity associated with a young family?
    5. Do you have underfloor heating?
    6. What budget do you have in mind for the project?
  • PRO
    Woodpecker Flooring
    5 år sedan

Hi Sara,

We have quite an unusual chevron laminate in our range which you might like. It comes in a natural oak shade or a dusky grey shown in the images below. Free samples are available from our website if you'd like to take a closer look:

Wembury Honey Oak · Mer info

Wembury Honey Oak

Wembury Dusky Oak

Hopefully some inspiration for you

Best wishes,

Hannah | Woodpecker Flooring

• PRO
    Grain & Groove
    5 år sedan

Hi Sara,

We have a range of 12mm AC6 Rated herringbone laminate, Alsa Floor - it is top quality laminate that is also available in plank format so you could run the two floors beside each other if you wished.

We offer a fitting service if you are in our area. (Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Cavan and surrounding areas)

Suzie

Grain & Groove

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.