laurzeemc38

Cabinetry

Laura Mac
5 år sedan
Was this gorgeous closet through a closet company, custom made Ikea?
Attic Dressing Room · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Wendy Scott Closet Design
    5 år sedan
    Not IKEA. But yes, I designed it and it was built by a custom closet company in New Jersey. It is made out of 3/4” white melamine.
  • Laura Mac
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Looks great! Glass is vital to keep the dust out! Thanks for the info!

• Laura Mac
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Wendy, what are your suggestions to keep the moths out? Did you line with cedar by chance?

• PRO
    Wendy Scott Closet Design
    5 år sedan
    There wasn’t an issue with moths on this project. I don’t remember using backing either, since everything was white and built in. You can purchase cedar backing, I believe it comes three way, thin sheets, planks and a lined veneer. Most closet companies don’t do it, you would buy separate from a big box store and have a carpenter install it. Depending on the project, there are probably some pretty creative ways to incorporate it. Or, save some money as hang a cedar block or place cedar balls in the corner!
    Laura Mac thanked Wendy Scott Closet Design
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.