peakdog

Fireplace material

PeakDog
5 år sedan
Can you tell me the material used between the rock on the fireplace - is it tile or stone? Fabulous space you have put together here!
Wall paint color?
Martis CAmp Lot 584 · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Kelly & Stone Architects
    5 år sedan

Hi Jeri,

the niche above the fireplace is a metal panel.

Paint is SW amazing Grey

PeakDog thanked Kelly & Stone Architects
  • PRO
    PeakDog
    Författare
    5 år sedan

It looks like the narrower stack on the fireplace is also metal?? Surprised the paint color is amazing grey, the space is so warm feeling!!

Where did you get that small beam directly over fireplace?

• PRO
    Kelly & Stone Architects
    5 år sedan

correct. those are interlocking coarsed panels though. (like a Z shape) the 'mantle' is simply an 8" W flange beam with web stiffeners welded into it. Make sense?

• PRO
    PeakDog
    Författare
    5 år sedan

I am going to drive you crazy with my questions but am so grateful for your answers...just love that fireplace...Can you tell me the width on the lower portion and the size of the fireplace (or width of the fireplace). Where does one find metal like the center and top portion, and are they precolored? Last but not least...what is the stone?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.