michael_springer73

Amazing staircase

Michael Springer
5 år sedan
What material did you use for the treads and how did you make them look 2”-3” thick? Is it a knosing attached to the front or underneath the tread?
Industrial Home · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Patrick Widing Custom Homes
    5 år sedan

Basically what your looking at is a glued up stair tread out of white Oak, the portion your foot steps on is 3/4'' thick until the tread overhangs the riser then it has a build up of 1 3/4''.

• Michael Springer
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Thank you so much for the info. I’m actually getting the metal sides installed by an on-site welder next week. Do you happen to know how the square edge held up to foot traffic? If not you’ve been helpful thanks!
  • PRO
    Patrick Widing Custom Homes
    5 år sedan

The square edge is holding up fine it actually is rounded slightly on the outer edge, if you think about it in a normal step you place your foot more in the middle of the tread in leu of the outside corner..

• Michael Springer
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Thank you again for the help I’m going to do this at my house
  • Michael Springer
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Sorry to bother you again but I’m placing the metal order this week and I have one last question. What is the height of the metal beam (8-10”)? Also is is a “C” or “I” profile? I’m guessing “c” so it’s flush against the wall
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.