Before and After Kitchen

Ellie M
5 år sedan
senast redigerad:5 år sedan

Kommentarer (36)

• PRO
    W Design Living
    5 år sedan

Love the range hood and backsplash, the new kitchen is beautiful! The before / after photos look like a different house.

• Ellie M
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Thank you! We got rid of the wall in the old kitchen that had the hood. And switch it to the other wall and we closed the opening into the dining room. Now that island can see the tv wall (not pictured) waiting on Roman shades.
  • PRO
    Michael Lee, Inc
    5 år sedan

wow! love that island color! brave choice and it paid off

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    5 år sedan

Looks awesome! Love the island !

• poorgirl
    5 år sedan
    Beautiful!
  • User
    5 år sedan

Love your choices Ellie, great job

• sarahachevalier
    5 år sedan

Congrats! Your tile is gorgeous.

• PRO
    Lion Windows and Doors
    5 år sedan

Wow incredible work! I love the backsplash!

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    5 år sedan

Looks awesome! Love the big island!

• PRO
    Eko Flooring & Woodwork
    5 år sedan

The big island makes the kitchen- awesome design!

• PRO
    Door Corner
    5 år sedan

Wow, that is a beautiful backsplash! Love the upgrades, good work!

• Sara
    5 år sedan
    Wonderful!!!! What size is the island? Love the color.
  • Zalco/bring back Sophie!
    5 år sedan

I love everything! The backsplash and pendants are particularly gorgeous. The island is such a dreamy shade of blue. Kudos!! What did you use for your counter?

• Ellie M
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    The island is approximately 6’x11’, it’s crystallo quartzite. We did the cabinets to fit the Biggest slab we could find. There are no seams. Thank you.
  • rantontoo
    5 år sedan

Lovely! It’s hard to believe it is the same space. Your backsplash tile is swoon worthy!

• Rita / Bring Back Sophie 4 Real
    5 år sedan

To. Die. For.

Colorful and classic. Not the same old same old. There is personality! Love it all. The color, the backsplash, the pendants, the quartzite.

• PRO
    Diane Kremer, ASID CID
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

You would be surprised how an island can enhance your kitchen space even in a small kitchen. Just make sure that you have a minimum of 36" to the cabinets around the island if on wheels and 48" if it is fixed island. Scale is everything!

• Ellie M
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Rita, that’s funny you say that. The year before we renovated another kitchen in a Different home and all my choices were extremely safe. And at the end it was beautiful but boring. This time I want to make a statement in each room of my house.
  • salonva
    5 år sedan

It was pretty nice before - honestly- but after is just gorgeous and I particularly love the pendants!

• Cheryl Hannebauer
    5 år sedan

love the outcome here :)

• lucky998877
    5 år sedan

Love the mixed metals! I didn't even notice your countertop because your back splash is so stunning!

• PRO
  • PRO
    Sergei Savateev
    5 år sedan

It's very nice, congrats)

• AMS
    5 år sedan

Beautiful!

• J J
    5 år sedan
    beautiful
  • kelleg69
    5 år sedan

I love it! The hood is very pretty. I have a blue island too, so of course, I love that! ;) Great job. Beautiful kitchen.

• anna_682
    5 år sedan

beautiful

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    5 år sedan

Looks Fabulous! Love the white cabinetry with the blue island. Great lighting pendants above the island too!

• enduring
    5 år sedan

So the first 2 pictures are the Before? and the second 2 pictures are the After? I don't get what this post is about. Cause the rooms all look brand new, but unrelated.

• nicole___
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

WOW! Love the BIG island! Great back splash! That's a fantastic improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a lot of people that are afraid to make a big statement......you are spot on!

• PRO
    KT tile
    5 år sedan

What a great job! I love the blue and gold color combination!

• PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    5 år sedan

Awesome job! The bright colors are bold!

• PRO
    EBL Construction
    5 år sedan

Very fun result! Thanks for sharing.

• PRO
    Scott Hall Remodeling
    5 år sedan

Wow great!

• Shoemaker
    2 år sedan

Wow!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.