lisa flanagan
5 år sedan
Love the shelves with the lighting
Wet Bar · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Castle Pines Remodeling LLC
    5 år sedan

Good morning Lisa. The cabinets(ready made shelves) came from one of my suppliers, Greenwood Kitchens and Stone in Colorado. I believe the cabinet line is Eclipse Cabinetry. We installed tape LED lighting underneath and hid theta light with a 1x2 valance made from same cabinet materials. Hope that helps. Have a great day. You can also build the shelves with refinished or unfinished materials. 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6, etc. then install a cleat against the wall for support and slide the boxed shelf over it.

• Christina Harris
    3 år sedan

The refrigerator unit is that two separate unit and where did you purchase

• PRO
    Castle Pines Remodeling LLC
    3 år sedan

Yes and Specialty Appliance, my sales rep is Jon McGowen and he’s at the orchard/I-25 store

• Christina Harris
    3 år sedan

I live in the northeast therefore can you provide the proper name for that piece as I will need to research this area of the country? Thank you

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.