amberwavessss

White task chair.

amberwavessss
10 år sedan
Where can I write a review of this chair? I have been sitting on this chair 4 days a week for 17 months at work. It was chosen while I was on maternity leave and I hate it. I thought the intense pain I had in my tailbone every time I say might be residual from childbirth, but ONLY THIS CHAIR hurts me. My boss doesn't want to replace the chair because he feels he spent a fortune on it. The pain has changed, but it still hurts to sit on. I'm considering wearing padded undies to work. This chair gets zero out of 5 stars.
OFM White Office Anatomy Task Office Chair · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Vista Stores
    10 år sedan
    Hi amberwavessss,

It is our pleasure that you are really very happy with our white task chair. We are also very glad that you are our satisfied customer and want to write a review for our product. I would like to suggest you that please help us to write a review for our business profile on Houzz.com.

It will be a great pleasure for us. your review will be really very helpful for us. It should take just a minute or two and would be a great help to me.

Click this link: http://www.houzz.com/writeReview/cmd=r/n=vistastores

Search for our Business name (Vistastores) and Click on "Review this business" Button to write a review.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you have any questions,

Vista Stores
    amberwavessss thanked Vista Stores
  • amberwavessss
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    Thank you, I have written a review.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.