kenya197

Suggestions for sash windows

kenya197
5 år sedan

Am seeking ideas for sash window covering - I don't like net curtains and would like ideas around blinds - venetian/shutters/roller blinds?? I would like to keep as much light into my flat as possible, but do need some sort of covering in place.

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Hawthorn Designs
    5 år sedan

Any thing that has a frame that remains in the window frame is going to cut out light, clearly. However, if you want to have some covering in place all of the time, for privacy, for example you may wish to consider some lightweight voile. You may then wish to consider a second layer of window screening, say curtains or a blind that completely clears the window when not in use - a pole wider than the window aperture or a blind that is higher than the window so that light is not obstructed. This would work in a situation where there is adequate clearance above/beside the window.

• PRO
    Ventrolla
    5 år sedan

Hi Kenya197 - window film is a good idea too, for privacy whilst still letting in the light - this teams with some blinds or shutters would look lovely, and means you can keep your blinds/shutters open whilst still having privacy. There are some great patterned options out there too, to add a bit of personal style.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.