webuser_841956426

garage & front doors ideas

Ally
5 år sedan
We are extending house over garage would welcome suggestions on garage door and front door material colour ideas ? Images below show architects plan and photo of house before .

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Léa+Box Interiors
    5 år sedan

Personally, I would consider getting rid of the front door suggested by the architect - it looks more like a back door and really does nothing for the potential kerb appeal of the new property. I would look at getting a double front door, possibly with some glass in to let in light (I am presuming that is what the window is for - or is that a WC?).

As for colours for front door and garage door, it will depend on how you are finishing the exterior of the house and the style of the windows upstairs. For some inspiration do an internet search on "modern garage doors" and look at the images. Some great ideas on garage doors, front doors and exterior finishes.

Claire

Léa+Box Interiors

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.