zanzon_ahmed

appreciate all your replay

zanzon ahmed
5 år sedan

hi
I have opened living room size of this opening room 2.45 m × 4.20 m × 3 my
I would love to get your advice how to furnished this toom (shall I put TV in the shorter wall side or shall I put in the windows side (the wall with 3 meter)
as well as how can I make it black classical living room by using glass lamps?
I will put photos of the existing living room but I don't like the Look shape sofa.

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    Rose Narmani Interiors
    5 år sedan

hi, you should keep the tv by window as it will be in front of the sofa which is right. im not sure what you mean by 'how can I make it black classical living room by using glass lamps?' if you like black then add roman blind in charcoal colour and some cushions (grey and black) you already have a black coffee table just add black cover coffee table books and some decorations for side and coffee table. change your art work and get something more grey with touch of black. i recommend to add grey and black colour not just black. also adding grey wallpaper helps.

good luck

• E D
    5 år sedan

Your room has some nice elements.

Having the TV in a window is never a good idea I think, so I would certainly consider moving it to the wall opposite, where the sofa is now. Basically swap them around.

Can you post a floor plan? People here will then be able to give you more specific advice.

• zanzon ahmed
    Författare
    5 år sedan

the lounge area that I wanted to get advice about interior furniture

• zanzon ahmed
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    unfortunately I have L shape sofa and I was looking for some other advice that is different from what I have.
  • zanzon ahmed
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    thanks for your efforts
  • Carolina
    5 år sedan

Ah, okay. Trying to understand what kind of advice you are looking for. Maybe this?

• zanzon ahmed
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    thanks a lot caroo
    appreciate your help.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.