jtsd

Robin's Egg Blue Paint?

jtsd
5 år sedan
Do you have the name and manufacturer of that color? You've pulled together a beautiful look!
Prospect · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• Elizabeth Sutherland
    5 år sedan

I always wish decorators would list the name of the artists of the paintings.

• Andrea
    5 år sedan

Agreed, would love the paint specs as well!

• Houzz-ID: 396358919
    5 år sedan

I have the same question!

• bruinbabe
    5 år sedan

Would love all of the paint info: walls (2 colors), and whites. Thanks.

• PRO
    Fibreworks®
    5 år sedan

Thank you for your comments. This photo is promoting the rug only. We do not have information/specs on any of the room decor. Thank you!

• jtsd
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Diana Bier Interiors, so true! Once, I fell in love with a green that I saw in a Sunset Magazine photo (paper -- not even online.) When it came time for my kitchen remodel, I chose that color for the walls, and it was horrendous! Pea soup! I love any and all greens, but even I could not abide by pea soup. In addition to variability among computer monitors and phone screens, so much depends on setting and other things in the room (in my case, kitchen cabinet, countertop , and flooring colors.) It took me about 15 paint swatches to end up with a color I liked. (I'm not a pro ... you probably could have nailed it long before 15 swatches.)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.