shameemah_kurzawa

Living room feature wall

Shagenius K
5 år sedan
senast redigerad:5 år sedan

Looking to paint the back wall as a feature wall but don't know which colour will suit best, we have got dark grey carpets, dark grey curtains and black brown furniture, I don't want to overly darken the room, it my formal living room and the first room you see when you walk in the house. photo is attached.

Kommentarer (16)

• dreamer
    5 år sedan
    Hi , there is no photo
    Shagenius K thanked dreamer
  • Shagenius K
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Sorry forgot to attach the picture, here it is:

• julie herbert
    5 år sedan
    What a gorgeous photo
    Dr.Retro.
  • Shagenius K
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Wow that’s really a great looking living room. Thanks for Dr Retro for the suggestion. That’s right the pictures are quite of place there. I definitely like the idea of a mirror.
  • PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    5 år sedan

Hi

Further to Dr Retros comments above, I would also look at balancing the furniture placement and adding a floor lamp on the left side. You could also look at wallpaper options in a texture in a light colourway to give this aspect more interest.

• Shagenius K
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Thanks, I’m adding wallpaper in the mix too, a floor lamp does make sense on the side as it is quite bare. The baby rocker will btw be removed :-)
  • Shagenius K
    Författare
    4 år sedan
    Here is what we’ve done so far, still trying to get the remaining colours right.
  • julie herbert
    4 år sedan
    Looks amazing what a beautiful difference.
  • Shagenius K
    Författare
    4 år sedan
    Thanks you, we have updated the rug to something much lighter to brighten the room a bit.
  • julie herbert
    4 år sedan
    Love the lighter rug, you could add a couple of accent cushions to complete the picture...gorgeous
  • Kate
    4 år sedan

Looking great. Can you drop the height of the two pics a little?

• Shagenius K
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks Julie, I’ve added some more cushions to complement the rug.

• Shagenius K
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks Kate, Im planning to get a different sofa set and will adjust them then. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Michelle McCann
    3 år sedan

Love the wallpaper

• Shagenius K
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thank you, bought it from Annandale wallpaper in Sydney.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.