webuser_569748182

Inside shade will not stay on and lamp sits above the shade

Leonie Walther
5 år sedan
Please help. I like this lamp but instructions are not clear. The inside white shade falls down. The bulb is above the shade where you can see it clearly. Looks weird. Please send me some better instructions. I followed instructions on the box which didn’t quite work out. Thank you
66" Tall Metal Floor Lamp, Retro design with Grey and White Shade · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Ore International
    5 år sedan

You will need to flip the shade to sit on the Bulb Socket. Both Shades are Uno-Fitter, wherein the shades just sit on the Bulb Socket. There is a Black Ring Adaptor pre-installed on the Bulb Socket. You will have to un-screw and release, then sit both shades on the bulb socket and placed the Black Ring Adaptor back on and tighten. The Shades are not supposed to be loose at all.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.