gerald_olesker

Beautiful! Do you use custom lighting?

ADG Lighting
4 år sedan
Love the layout! Was wondering if you do custom lighting? My boss and I looked through your work and are interested in possibly working with you for future projects. Feel free to contact us at (818) 597-9494. Thanks so much!
Century City Penthouse Renovation · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    4 år sedan

It was a pleasure speaking with you. We look forward to working with you on our upcoming projects!

• PRO
    NightOrbs, llc.
    4 år sedan

We also look forward to working with you, we have a few new products which can be seen

in a few days on our new web site.

23 Orblets creating a DNA strand

• PRO
    A.N.A. Design
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

It should be clarified here that for this Century City project, kitchen, bathrooms and closets,

the only contribution by Mike Ross (Addition Building &Design). was the wall paint, molding

and minor repairs. All aspects of design for this project were done by A.N.A. Design Co.

With the exclusion of the wall paint & molding, all the work was done by other independent contractors .

Addition Building and D. had absolutely nothing to do with the layout or the lighting for this project.

These pictures have no business being on this contractor's website.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.