charryj
4 år sedan

Where can I purchase

Hunting for Perfection · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Hobbs' Ink, LLC
    4 år sedan

So sorry, Charry, somehow I missed this question. I am not sure, but will see if I can find out. I've just written the owner to see. You've probably long since purchased a bed, but if not I'll get back to you. (I need a social media director, apparently. I can't keep up. )

• PRO
    Hobbs' Ink, LLC
    4 år sedan

Here is your answer: the iron bed room is by Theodore Alexander. The owner says she got it at Market, but there are stores that carry the line.

• charryj
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank u for info this bed was not on Alexander website

• PRO
    Hobbs' Ink, LLC
    4 år sedan

Oh, too bad. Maybe discontinued. I looked, too, and didn't see it. I also checked Ebay on the off chance... that was a rabbit hole that I could have spent more time on, but it definitely didn't come up quickly. I suspect an interior designer could find it for you. It looks like the website only has the headboards that are currently in vogue - padded, mid-century, etc. But, I can't imagine they would discontinue something that successful. The designer on the project you saw the picture of had used it on several different projects.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.