ydubois

New Space Dont know what to Do

ydubois
4 år sedan

We have been renovating for a year now, finally getting ready to finalize the family room living room space. As you will see the family room only has a sectional and a TV.....yikes., help. The living room has 2 chairs and a lamp. My vision is to have the living room more like reading room with some shelves fire place etc. FR just cozy spot to watch TV with the family

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    4 år sedan

We would look into getting a rug, end table, ottoman, and a long low TV console. Here is an idea for you:

Columbia Timeless Transitional Home · Mer info

ydubois thanked Nandina Home & Design
  • calidesign
    4 år sedan

You need a long, low TV console. I would try to find one that runs most of the room length so you can place a table lamp on the end near the sectional. I would look for a large round coffee table, and art for the wall opposite the windows. If you add drapes, the rod needs to extend further past the window edges.

ydubois thanked calidesign
  • groveraxle
    4 år sedan

Yduboois, you have one ideabook with one picture in it. I suggest you look through the millions of photos on Houzz, find the ones you love, then come back with a vision for the room and we can help you replicate it...or adjust it to fit your space and your needs. Designers help those who help themselves. ;-)

• User
    4 år sedan

Thank you for not hanging the TV too high. And for having the soccer game on. And what Grover said. Idea books. Look at the ways to filter here in Houzz, by style, once a few looks resonate with you (contemporary, transitional, traditional etc.) Idea books really help guide you and borrowing ideas can actually give you a plan and or shopping list.

ydubois thanked User
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.