thedesignerandthedecorator

Before & After Sitting Room Cotswolds

We took on a tired and damp cottage in the Cotswolds. The owners wanted it transferred from a dark and dated space to a bright space with a modern take on the cotswolds style

Before (during renovation)

After

Cotswolds Cottage · Mer info

Cotswolds Cottage · Mer info

See More

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    JRD Kent
    4 år sedan

The photographs look great :) For a small space it is working very hard in creating a comfortable room that seats a lot of people. Looks brilliant! James

The Designer and The Decorator thanked JRD Kent
  • PRO
    The Designer and The Decorator
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you James, yes it is a tight space which had to fit 6 people for entertaining. The clients wanted a cosy space for relaxing

• Sonia
    4 år sedan

Probably one chair too many but i see it’s what the client wanted. Beautiful country decor that is just my style!

The Designer and The Decorator thanked Sonia
  • PRO
    JRD Kent
    4 år sedan

Well you certainly hit the brief in a challenging space! Be unfair to leave someone outside in the hall after all.

• PRO
    The Designer and The Decorator
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you Hampstead Design Hub, Really nice comment thank you. Glad you like it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.