prentz50
4 år sedan
A.R.T. Home Furnishings Morrissey Outdoor Sutter Firepit Table · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• Elizabeth C
    4 år sedan

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Houzz!

The top of this fire pit is made of TerraFab.

TerraFab is simply made from naturally occurring inorganic mineral compounds, which is mixed with brine, and layered with fibre glass for strength. The material is then processed and cold pressed on sheets of glass in a machine to make the panels. This process is conducted at room temperature, uses very little energy and is therefore environmentally friendly.

TerraFab material has passed as Euro Class A1 for fire resistance as a building material; which classifies the product as non-combustible. TerraFab will never rot or decay as the material is completely waterproof and can be immersed in water without affecting the board. It contains no formaldehyde, asbestos, benzene, solvents or any other harmful ingredient.

Please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-448-1632 and we’ll be happy to answer any additional questions or assist in placing your order!

• PRO
    CrivéStudio
    4 år sedan

Dear mis Elizabeth, i'm Paolo Criveller, i'd like to know if your company needs or search for cooperation whit my firm.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.