webuser_613329337

Pool fence and garden

Houzz-ID: 613329337
4 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

Hi All,

Would love to have some ideas about our pool area. We have just moved to a new house and removed a whole heap of plants from around the pool that dropped seeds/leaves. We will probably remove the remaining 3 plants next to the pool rocks (Not sure what they are, some type of grass like plant?) We have also started painting the boundary

fence woodland grey and will continue for the rest of the pergola area. My questions are:

- should we also paint the pool fence woodland grey to match?

- if so, any tips for painting pool fence?

- ideas for tropical plants to put around the pool and pergola area

Many thanks for all suggestions!!

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Plants in a box
    4 år sedan

Hey there, what an exciting project. I think if you painted the pool fence the same colour as the boundary fence it would look good and help to tie it all in. What state are you located in? If you get warm temperatures a tropical garden will look good. I'd recommend plants like Philodendron xanadu, Rhapis excelsa, Strelitzia reginae and Zoysia tenuifolia. They won't drop leaves and don't have invasive roots. Hope that helps :)

Houzz-ID: 613329337 thanked Plants in a box
  • julie herbert
    4 år sedan

Agree with plants in a box, paint boundary and pool fence in the darker colour, pergola would look great darker also , would add to the tropical look, add some fabulous tropical foliage as suggested, Xanadu, strelitzia, elephants ears, also some gorgeous planters would look wonderful and add a resort feel,could look fabulous.

Houzz-ID: 613329337 thanked julie herbert
  • Houzz-ID: 613329337
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you both plants in a box and Julie for your plant suggestions, really helps to see the photos of the plants and how they could look!! Now just to convince my husband that we should paint the pool fence

• PRO
    Word Of Mouth Fencing
    4 år sedan

Hi, spring is happening - hope you have finished your pool fence and getting ready to plant your garden. You might like to read our article on low maintenance pool area plants.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.