curlysueandboys

Is cambrian black darker or lighter than absolute black granite?

curlysueandboys
10 år sedan
Traditional Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Studio Garrison
    10 år sedan
    Check out your local granite supplier to compare these two stones in person.
  • PRO
    Jon Koehler Sculpture
    10 år sedan
    great contrast in this room, love the counter tops
  • PRO
    Wholesale Flooring Orange County
    10 år sedan
    Don't know where you are located but I have an account with the largest stone importer in the North America and they have thousands of slabs on site. I don't install granite but I can source it for either your installer or if you're in Southern California, I have some great granite installers I would be happy to refer to you.
  • PRO
    StoneTex
    9 år sedan
    In my opinion Cambrian Black is the darker of the two. Absolute Black Granite contains deposits that reject the dyes and resins that give it the black and polished look, therefor leaving tiny specks of gray that "lighten" its appearance.

With that being said, Cambrian Black has added material that "sparkles" under the light. It is not over-dramatic, but is visible.

Here are some links to compare, but I would source some samples of the two to compare side by side.

http://www.cambriausa.com/en/Designs/design-palette/Cambrian-Black/
    http://stonetexas.com/absolute-black-granite/
  • PRO
    Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center
    7 år sedan

Absolute Black granite is basically pitch-black stone, simple and consistent in its elegant darkness. Cambrian Black has a rice-grain effect with an addition – a silvery reflection. So, they are different and you also need to consider the fact that there are no two same granite slabs in the world. Take a sample and bring it home to see if it really suits your kitchen space. You can learn more about both black granite types in our post Black Granite Countertops – a Daring Touch of Sophistication to the Kitchen.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.