rjncook

how to install rounded top bowed mahogany doors

Julia Cook
4 år sedan

Can you tell me how to install rounded top, bowed, beveled glass doors? These doors came from an old house and I bought them from a salvage yard. However, my builder did not install them properly. I don’t think he knows how. Could you point me in the right direction?

Appalachian Woodwrights · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• Julia Cook
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Sorry, these are the doors I need installed.

• Julia Cook
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Rounded top, bowed, beveled glass mahogany Entry doors. My builder does not know how to install them. Can I get any help with this?

• PRO
    AppWood Custom Woodwork
    4 år sedan

Where are you located? If your close to us we could send someone out to install the doors.

Did the doors come pre-hung in a jamb or do you just have 2 doors?

Typically, the doors are hung in a jamb that slides into the rough opening with 1/2 to 1 inch of clearance. The you shim to plumb and square and secure the jamb to the studs. Trim out with moulding to cover the gap around the jamb.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.