dicerbo
4 år sedan

Do you know what color the pool is? And the material used? Ty

Outdoor Spaces · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Sherman Associates
    4 år sedan

Hello the stone is Bluestone which varies between greys and blues in color. Have a great day!

• dicerbo
    Författare
    4 år sedan

The bluestone pavers are beautiful! I was asking about the pool though like the inside color of the pool to make it that blue color? I am asking because we are using similar bluestone pavers and pool but the pool colors have not need decided yet. I like how these go together. We are in Pennsylvania otherwise we would be working with you Thanks

• PRO
    Sherman Associates
    4 år sedan

Thank you for clarifying! The material inside of the pool is called Pebbletec. I am not sure which color, but I know they have a very large color pallette on their website. Take a look! Hope this helps. https://www.pebbletec.com/

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.