liza_comeau

Curtain ideas needed for a nursery

Liza Comeau
4 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

We are designing a nursery for our first baby! The room has a long wall with four separate windows. We are trying to decide how best to cover these windows with curtains. A single rod across the whole room with two huge curtains? Two rods covering each pair of windows? Separate curtains and rods for each window? We would appreciate any advice!

Kommentarer (7)

• oklouise
    4 år sedan

also consider cordless blinds and Roman blinds ...teh simpler window treatment can be a background to other decorative elemnst that can grow with children...happy new baby!

Boy's Room · Mer info

Hunter Douglas Metal Blind · Mer info

Cellular Shades · Mer info

Gallery · Mer info

Budget Blinds · Mer info

• JE C
    4 år sedan

Cordless blinds or timber shutters would be my pick. Neutral colours will provide longevity as your child gets older.

• PRO
    Silvia Rajek Interiors
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

There is not much room for block out curtains to stack on the sides of the end windows, a better option would be to use screen roller blinds for privacy during the day and Roman blinds placed over the top for privacy at night. Roman blinds are great if you want to bring colour and pattern into the room and add a playful vibe.

Image - Silvia Rajek Interiors

Alternatively you could run a rod across the whole wall and have sheer curtains ( closed most of the time) and have block out roller blinds on each of the windows for privacy at night

image from Pinterest

• Kate
    4 år sedan

If you want curtains I would do 4 separate tracks and install large hooks to hang them up during wake times.

• PRO
    Lauren Shiels Interior Design
    4 år sedan

How beautiful! Congratulations! I second 2 sheer floor to ceiling curtains on one rod, with rollers or shutters on each window. I actually have something similar in my nursery, the flexibility of privacy, light and darkness with this combination is great for a nursery, he's 18m now (I also have a 4 year old) and no damage as of yet ;)

• PRO
    Lauren Shiels Interior Design
    4 år sedan

A second track with block outs would work really well too! It's such a beautiful space for a new bubby, enjoy xx

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.