trem08

BBQ Area design

Teah
4 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

New wood panels hiding colorbond fence. The BBQ to go against longer wall on left and is approx 3mtrs long.Would appreciate your advice on what plants would be suitable along right hand side. These would be in tubs or pots. I was thinking clumping bamboo. Any suggestions would be great. Also wooden furniture or white powder coated metal?Don't know how to add pic.tia

Kommentarer (11)

• oklouise
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

the best plants for the location will depends on the soil, climate and orientation...where are you located and does the new garden bed receive morning, afternoon or no direct sunlight?

and check around the neighbourhood and ask the names of plants that that already grow well in your area

• Teah
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks oklouise. The plants will be in pots. Location, Wollongong north facing backyard

• oklouise
    4 år sedan

love clumping bamboo in pots and there's such avariety of different leaf shapes and colours

• Teah
    Författare
    4 år sedan

I rather like the smaller leaf bamboo, dont know if it is a dwarf (if there is such a thing) but the ones i saw were only around 1.5 high.

Thx for yr comment

• Kate
    4 år sedan

Add picture in a comment

• Teah
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thx Kate

• Teah
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Added in comment but doesn't show.

• julie herbert
    4 år sedan

Hi Teah,
    Clumping bamboo would look great, also hardy succulents would add to the look, a concrete setting could look fabulous , timber table with wire chairs would look very stylish .

• julie herbert
    4 år sedan

Just a few more ideas , love mixing the chairs and table , gives a different and modern look

• Teah
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks Julie, All great ideas

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.