beehop02

advice needed on unfinished lounge

beehop02
4 år sedan
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>needing tips on how to complete this space! Does it need more artwork? Paint? Feature wall? Different lighting? Different cushions? (not completely happy with the current ones...not sure what colour/style to put with the green lounges) New lounges altogether?? please help

Kommentarer (6)

• beehop02
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Sorry pictures didn't upload properly

• PRO
    Silvia Rajek Interiors
    4 år sedan

The room needs more variation of colour, texture and art. Depending on the look and colours you prefer, you could have some of the chairs recovered in a different fabric with some sort of pattern to complement the existing green colour. How about adding a coffee table, and an interesting mirror above the fireplace?

• dreamer
    4 år sedan

Hang A large artwork above the lounge. The Georgian lounge suite is dominating the room. I would remove the dark cushions and add white and cream cushions to soften look. Also a light coloured floor rug, the carpet is competing with the lounges. Put a white or cream throw rug over black lounge. It seems your trying to go with a Georgian hunting lodge look. These rooms were layered with lots of textures and colours, books and general stuff. And we're always moody and dark. My suggestion is to keep the room light and interesting. Source gold accessories, maybe a gold drinks trolley. With white, gold and green this could be a wonderful eclectic room. But I'm sorry, I do not get any good feelings from the animal on the wall. I hope it is not real. Replace with a gold framed mirror. It would be very expensive to refurbish lounge, so try and work with it.

• Kate
    4 år sedan

Paint a warm colour below picture rail that complements the furniture
    The walls and window treatment don’t match the furniture. It is all a bit stark and needs some layered texture

• julie herbert
    4 år sedan

Find a gorgeous mirror for above your couch, this will bounce more light around, gold candle sticks on mantle , light coloured cushions to give a lift, mix up textures to go with cushions you have

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.