kenneth_hines

wine cellar wall

Kenneth Hines
4 år sedan

I would like to put a wine cellar wall in a room that I am now using for an exercise room. I will move the exercise equipment. I need help with designing this room. I would prefer to just have a wall of wines. Please note the window in the room. This window does not let in light, but I like and would like to keep.
The room dimensions are: 11 feet deep by 11 feet wide. This room is in a finished lower level with roughly eight feet high ceilings.
Please share ideas. Thank you

Kommentarer (7)

• acm
    4 år sedan

Are you interested in maximizing storage, or is this primarily for display? Is the room going to be a tasting room as well? and how far is that window frame from the back wall?

• Dhanashree Malusare
    4 år sedan

Some suggestions for your wine room

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

I think we need more info. How many bottles of wine ? IMO you need some kind of temp. controlled storage and then some display . Have no idea of your style but this would be a good choice IMO So you have wine coolers and an interesting way to display some too. Check out MR. Brown wine display.

• acm
    4 år sedan

I don't know if you can have full built-in cooled storage in 17" of depth, so you might want to think about doing part of the wall horizontal, as Patricia shows, or putting glassware storage toward the window. It takes a lot of wine to fill coolers or bins on a whole wall, which is part of why I was asking what you wanted. A serious collector would usually want a whole climate-controlled space, and a casual enthusiast would usually have only a couple dozen bottles, so the right solution depends on a lot of things we can't really know.

VintageView Wine Storage Systems · Mer info

Wine Storage · Mer info

Kitchen Wine Wall Storage Rack @ Nelson Residence · Mer info

Custom Wine Cellars · Mer info

This is a pretty nice scale and look:

Select Series 'Wall Install' modular wine cabinets · Mer info

• Kenneth Hines
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks, this is helpful. The glass block window is decorative only and adjoins another room. It sounds like we may need to find a work around or likely need to remove it entirely. I’m thinking I’ll want unit/ display/storage space enclosed with a small cooling unit.

• PRO
    Germania Construction
    10 månader sedan

What a fun project, we are huge advocates of thoughtfulwine storage solutions. It sounds like you might also want space for a tasting area, so adding a case of some type would probably be your best option. Then you could add seating and a table or two. This case is huge, but the same basic design could be used in your smaller space. Not only does it add actual wine storage, but it is a stunning focal point.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.