snowywhitebear

What a great kitchen, beautiful.

It looks like you have shelves mounted on a back painted glass wall, would you tell me how this was done?

Thanks so much.
Ridge Hill kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Lisa Lev Design
    4 år sedan

Hi Tamara, thank you for your comment, it was NOT easy to mount the shelves......in fact, the first attempt shattered the glass, however because it was the glass company doing the shelf install, they supplied another. I suppose the holes could be pre drilled before installation.

• Tamara Rademacher
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Lisa,

Thanks so much for the quick response. Were are putting in a new kitchen and I've wanted back painted glass from the start. I'll suggest pre drilling the holes, but maybe just a wall of glass with some art leaning against it and a plant of two hung from the ceiling (a no uppers kitchen, lol our design team will think I'm losing it, lol). Whatever we decide, I'll try and remember to send you a picture.

Thanks again,

Tamara

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.