webuser_670087744

Backyard and pool update

P C
4 år sedan

Any advice on how I can update the backyard and pool please? Would like to move pool fence to reclaim yard space and maybe add in a fire pit area. Anything I can diy?

Kommentarer (2)

• bigreader
    4 år sedan

Could you post some pics please?

• PRO
    Word Of Mouth Fencing
    4 år sedan

Hi PC,

You dont mention where you are, so dont know which pool fencing regulations will apply to you.

Whilst there are not really any rules about the space within the fence, there are restrictions on how close to windows, boundary fences and other climable objects. Generally we aim for minimum areas inside the fence for safety reasons. You definitely should consider if you will allow glass in the pool fence area as a broken bottle or glass is a major safety hazard in the pool, as the glass can be impossible to see. You generally end up having to drain the pool to ensure all the glass is vacummed up. Not a fun exercise.

You may also need some temporary fencing whilst you move the permanent fence too.

If you post some pics, or images as suggested by Bigreader, we can assist further.

Regards

Steve

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.