webuser_640673830

Can you help me with a tropical pool side garden please.

Kerry Sunderland
4 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

Just moved in would like to freshen up pool side garden.

1. Like to achieve a better level of privacy perceived or otherwise... ie take your eye off the neighbor.

2. Like to keep the tropical look as we are on the Sunshine Coast.

3. Garden gets midday and afternoon sun.

4. Happy to consider attachments to fence. Note the garden is

600-700cm fence to pool.

5. Its poolside so little or no plant droppings if possible.

6. Dont have a budget but not keen to do a re-fence.

7. A two year window or less for major plant growth - possible?

Any ideas, contacts, photos appreciated...

Kommentarer (4)

• julie herbert
    4 år sedan

Hi Kerry, as you want a tropical, golden cane palms underplanted with Xanadu would look fabulous , rhapis, elephant ears , you would have great growth in your area being tropical, so you would not have to put huge plants in to start.

• PRO
    Plants in a box
    4 år sedan

Hey Kerry, being a small space I would keep the plant selection super simple. I would recommend Strelitzia reginae, Philodendron xanadu and Mini Mondo.

• Kerry Sunderland
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks

• PRO
    Word Of Mouth Fencing
    4 år sedan

Hi Kerry,

Hope your poolside landscaping is going well. We wrote an article on low maintenance plants for around your pool in Australia. We go through some pros & cons and list some australian natives as well as imports.

Love to see some photos when you are done.

regards

Steve

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.