salomefisher

I have white ash furniture -

salomefisher
4 år sedan

Is it ok to install a light oak floor as we need to change from fitted carpet to new flooring

Kommentarer (5)

• E D
    4 år sedan

I don’t see why not.

Quite literally... :-)

• Ellie
    4 år sedan

If you like lots of white then it's you that has to live with it.

• salomefisher
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you - guess I shall need to get some samples ......

• PRO
    Alternative Flooring
    4 år sedan

It all depends on the room and your layout, we are certain that it would work well as a light oak floor should go with most interior colour schemes. However to bring it all together and tie in with an accent colour, have you thought about an area rug? There are lots of rug options to choose from and this might be a good way to add a subtle bridge between your smooth floor and your furniture? We offer bespoke rugs made to your required size from any one of our floorings, with a coloured fabric border edge. This might just help to bring the room together?

Alternative Flooring - Make Me A Rug

Keep us updated, we would love to know what you decide to do and how it all comes together!

• salomefisher
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you for your very helpful suggestion - it’s greatly appreciated. I was definitely thinking of a colourful rug in the seating areas - I love colour (will be keeping the red unit settees we have)and it also avoids wear and tear of carpet or wood flooring as people do tend to shuffle their feet when sitting down! I am currently in the process of putting a mood board together and will add to this post on decision.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.