webuser_137262212

two singles or one double

A B
4 år sedan

We are currently converting our guest room. Although we are unsure whether to have two single beds or one double, the room is tall so if anyone has any advice on how to fill the room that would be appreciated. It is only ever used for sleepovers or when my elderly parents stay. we have another guest room but I am worried that people (especially work visitors) won't want to sleep in a single. Has anybody got any advice? Attached some photos (ignore the furniture, we are looking to change all of it)

Kommentarer (3)

• Victoria
    4 år sedan

How about zip link beds?

• cushioncover
    4 år sedan

Zip and link super king for flexibility. Don't bother with a super king duvet, just use single duvets on it, Scandinavian style.

• PRO
    Rukmini Patel Interior Design
    4 år sedan

Is there space to move the double bed around so that it is lengthways instead of horizontally?

I would keep the double bed rather than two singles. Even if you have a single guest they are more likely to prefer a double bed than single.

If size is an issue you can get small double bed from IKEA. As it is a guest bedroom very little needs to go in here like bedside tables and lamps.

If you are short on space I would add a simple shelf or hanging box-like side tables. Add small lamps or two hanging pendants which would look fantastic especially with the height of the ceilings. It will accentuate the length of the walls and draw the eye upwards. Something a bit like this:

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.