houzzuk

What business housekeeping jobs are you doing to stay productive?

HouzzUK
4 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

Calling all Houzz professionals. If you find yourself unable to get to your office or on site, are there any business housekeeping jobs that you're focusing on instead? From organising paperwork and updating your accounts to starting online training courses, we'd love to know how you're structuring your office hours and using any spare time.

Kommentarer (8)

• Daisy England
    4 år sedan

Unfortunately my office is at home so regardless I can easily enter it. I need to stop going through that door.

• PRO
    Sophia's Gardens
    4 år sedan

Although I usually work from home, too, and am completely set up, I've found myself needing to keep far tidier than usual. I think it's needing to be in control of the small bit of the world that I can be.
    It's very beneficial though 😊. Everything is filed correctly and there's space to spread out my ongoing drawings when I need to.

• PRO
    The Lichen Group Ltd.
    4 år sedan

Tax time for us. The fact that everyone in government is busy with other things won't stop them dinging us if we fail to file on time.
    On the positive side, tax time is the time of year where we get the most accurate look at how we did over the previous year.

• HouzzUK
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks for sharing @ANDREA JENKINS INTERIOR DESIGN., @Sophia's Gardens and @The Lichen Group Ltd., those sound like great approaches!

• PRO
    OnePlan
    4 år sedan

Still working here !
    But also need to wind up the end of year accounts and file a tax return... then there’s marketing to look at and updating webpages and uploading client pics and possibly sending out an email to ask clients for any finished pics we can put up - need to check this doesn’t breach data protection rules first though ! Lots to do !

• deborah eade
    4 år sedan

I've worked from home for the last 28 years but as assignments have dried up since Covid-19, I've found my office has become messier not tidier as I'm more distracted. Aiming to sort out accumulated papers by checking on the government website how long I need to keep them, and get shredding.

• Douglas Johnson
    3 år sedan

Deborah, this is a familiar situation to me. I usually call it a creative mess)) But if you look at it from the point of view of covid, everything is seen in a more serious tone. I decided to take a more responsible approach to organize my workplace and try to have a supply of sanitary wipes for the regular disinfection of the work table and hands. It gives me more peace of mind. They say that it would be nice to use an ozonizer for your home. But I've heard that you need to be very careful when using such devices.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.