elicanepa

I like very much this veranda with the grape growing inside and outsid

Ehi
4 år sedan
Dear Mr Norèn thank you for you beautiful inspiring pictures.
We have a similar grape covering a terrace in our place and we would like to create a closed veranda like that. Do you have an idea about the technical solution they used to let the grape growing inside and outside the veranda mantaining an area sufficiently termically isolated and protected from the rain?
Thank you very much for you answer
Elisa and Maurizio from Genova, Italy
Kyrkogatan, Svedala · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Fotograf Jonas Norén
    4 år sedan

Hi! I’m sorry but I have no idea. This his house was builded 1930 and was converted to a flower shop 1960 if I remember the story right. So those grape plants are from a long time ago and no one really knows. Sorry. But absolutely beautiful place!

• Ehi
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you for the answer Jonas, I was thinking may be they open the roof and let the grape going out when it grows in spring

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.